2009-02-18

Yes, that is snow, and yes, that is a Nuclear Reactor Training Site behind me

Hey, being in real snow is such a cool experience for me. We received a fresh blanket overnight. Will keeps on making fun of how often I make little comments about it.
Thomas: "Check out the icicles on the parked cars"
Will: "Have you ever been north or east of Arizona?"

Nonetheless, I continue to enjoy it like a child. I feel like it's Christmas again. The air isn't chilly, it's brisk, enjoyably nippy. Well, at least during the day, once the sun sets it's downright chilly. What else is new? I'm 200 pages into Bonfire of the Vanities. I found it in the random's closet of the apartment. I bought a little Basil plant and a Rosemary plant for 200 forint each at the market. I missed having something growing around. Classes are going well, and I'm meeting with a professor tomorrow to learn about some robot research we'll be doing while we are here. Stay sharp dear readers.

1 comment:

Will said...

Two things:
1. I like how fascinated you are with snow. I'm actually kind of jealous, actually I'm kind of really jealous. Hopefully the novelty doesn't wear off for you too soon.
2. I like your jacket. And your face. I guess that's 3 things.

Post a Comment