2009-02-04

Orientation: the long quest of filling in forms

Today began our orientation and official registration at BME. This meant lots of paperwork and waiting in lines. Our International adviser, Eszter Kiss, is really awesome and quite helpful. We got a glimpse of the University cafeteria food, and it was quite fulfilling. Now I have my student ID, my course registration form filled out, and I'll be meething with some of the professors tomorrow to work our classes and research. Exciting!!! The courses look like lots of fun, and the exchange program has some interesting trips planned throughout the semester, Krakow, Transylvania, and a few destinations inside Hungary. I'm also looking forward to meeting all the international students. Our group is pretty diverse, America, Germany, Spain, France, Brazil, Estonia, Turkey...Fun! Looks like it's going to be a good semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment