2009-02-05

Getting There, Orientation Day 2

Day 2 of orientation (or should I say máodik nap?). Today we had a brief history of Hungary, some introduction to the culture of Budapest, and a three hour "Survival in Hungarian" language course. Now I at least know the way to properly pronounce words...kind of. I've almost finished up my registration, looks like some fun classes (Vibrations, Measurement and Signal Processing, Production Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, and Materials Engineering). A few lectures, a few labs, a few independent studies. Also picked up my student travel pass, unlimited public transportation! Tomorrow we have some more business during the day and in the evening is the getting to know each other international student party. Hope you are doing well and life is looking good for you too, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment